13 April 2006

What's Next?

I'm rather late for a full report on whats gone on here in the last few weeks, but I did want to give an update on whats next for me.  Today I accepted a fellowship offer at Claremont Graduate School to pursue a PhD in Philosophy of Religion and Theology.  Those of you familiar with DZ Phillips will understand my excitement in the decision.  I'm asking that Phillips be my adviser and based on our emails this seems as though it will be the case.  Those of you not familiar with DZ Phillips will understand my excitement to live in SoCal.

I'll post more about life in a day or two.

Michael

1 Comments:

Blogger zegabi said...

Congratulations! I follow your blog from time to time just to see what is going on in Jimma. I am happy for you.

19 April, 2006 17:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home