14 February 2006

Random Thoughts, Clarifications, and Greetings

15 February 06

First, Greetings to RCN friends who are seeing the blog for the first time.  I thought I had given the blog address to you when I first arrived, but it sounds like I must have forgotten.  I could not be here without the support of RCN as well as other churches, family and friends.  Please stay in touch.

Also, Sandy mentioned she's worried about me being robbed so much.   I should point out that when I mentioned in a previous post that I have "been robbed 4 times now," I only meant that one of those thefts was in Ethiopia.  One happened in France and was done, we can only guess, when we left our bag on the beach to swim (we swam, the bag on the beach stayed there).  I've had my vehicle broken into twice (both on college campuses in the states), making a total of four.  This is the only case of being robbed to my face.

I'll post a more lengthy weekly/monthly summary sometime soon.  Not too much to report of late.  I have an offer from one of the schools I applied to for PhD work but haven't heard from most of the programs yet.  When I decide where I'm going I'll let you know.

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home